I hope you are all well and looking forward to the summer!
We will be starting our Friday night kwik-cricket from this Friday 7th May, 6pm. However, due to the current Covid regulations, there are a few important points I need you all to take note of:
- Please register using the Track and Trace app and the QR codes which will be displayed at the clubhouse
- The bar will open, but you must be seated outside, in groups of up to six. Please bring chairs with you if you can. Service will be from a table at the door of the clubhouse, and drinks will be brought to where you are seated. You must not stand and drink
- Until the Covid regulations change (hopefully in just a few weeks time) we will not be able to open the BBQ or sell sweets - so please make sure you and the kids have eaten before you come to the club
- Kids should bring their own drinks
- Access to the clubhouse will be for the toilets only - in via the away changing room and exit via the home changing room - and you must wear a mask
- As always, please park responsibly, not blocking or opposite any driveways. It is better to park down the lane (going towards the shop) than in the village.
- It is the responsibility of members to comply with the government guidelines at all times
I look forward to seeing you on Friday
Chairman, The Lee CC